At HollisWealth, we are focused on the health and safety of our clients, employees, and their families. We are committed to focusing on preventive measures that we believe will help minimize the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and protect the most vulnerable members of our community.
As the economy reopens, and we are once again able to have face to face meetings with our clients, we would like to review some of the extra precautions we are taking here in the office to keep everyone safe. We believe it is important to point out that the best way to keep yourself and your family safe is to minimize face to face contact. This is particularly important for those who are considered high risk or who have regular contact with individuals that are considered higher risk.
We highly recommend higher risk clients look to alternative meeting options such as video and phone meetings for portfolio and financial reviews.
Our entire team of advisors is here to help you through these challenging times. If you would like to discuss financial concerns or questions, please contact the office to book an appointment by calling 905-732-7556. If we are unavailable to take your call, rest assured, we will get back to you as quickly as possible. Alternatively, you can send your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Measures to help clients, employees, and their loved ones stay safe:
- Meetings by appointment only. This will help avoid traffic in the office and improve the opportunity to physically distance.
- Client and employee mandatory health screening questionnaires. Before each meeting clients will be required to complete this questionnaire and employees will be using it to assess their health daily.
- Hand sanitization station. Upon entering the office both clients and employees will be asked to sanitize their hands using hand sanitizer provided.
- Increased space in our reception area allowing increased opportunity for physical distancing within the office.
- Plexiglass shields at the reception desk.
- Surface sanitization and increased ‘wait times’ between meetings.
- Continuing to have some employees work from home while others participate in a rotating home/office work schedule to reduce the number of people in the office at any one time.
We will continually update the News & Updates section of our website so please check back for the latest updates. We are here to help, and we will continue to provide you with relevant guidance and support in as timely a manner as possible.